1. Premium and Status Points for additional services are awarded only for the additional services listed below, purchased as part of a ticket booked by a LOT Dla Firm member company on flights operated by LOT:
- Upgrade to Premium Economy or Business Class,
- Business Lounge,
- Fast Track,
- Extra Baggage,
- Favorite Seat,
- Sports Equipment,
- Animal on the plane,
- Pre-orded your meal.
2. Additional services listed in paragraph 1 may be changed by the LOT Dla Firm loyalty programme Organizer at any time, of which the participants will be informed by e-mail within a maximum of one month from the change.
3. The conversion rate for additional services has been established as follows: 1 PLN FARE = 1 Status Point and 1 Premium Point. The conversion takes into account the benefits of Silver and Gold status in the LOT Dla Firm Program.
4. Additional service must be assigned to the Passenger's ticket.
5. Passenger's ticket must be purchased under the LOT Dla Firm Program, i.e. have an LF account number assigned in the reservation or be issued as an award under the LOT Dla Firm Program.
6. The Passenger Ticket must be booked on a flight operated by LOT.
7. Premium and Status Points are not credited for additional services received free of charge or redeemed as an award from the Program.
8. Premium and Status Points for additional services assigned to the ticket are awarded after the Passenger has completed the flight for which the ticket was purchased or issued.
9. It is not possible to award Status Points or Premium Points for additional services that have not been assigned to the ticket. Assignment to the ticket is understood as the presence of an active SSR code in the booking associated with the ticket.
10. It is not possible to award Status Points or Premium Points for additional services, which have been assigned to a ticket booked outside the LOT Dla Firm Program, i.e. without an LF number in the reservation.
11. It is permissible to award Premium and Status Points for ancillary services assigned to tickets redeemed within 6 months prior to a company's enrollment in the LOT Dla Firm Program under the back-counting procedure, if the flight took place on LOT Polish Airlines.