1. The flight award are return or one-way tickets.
2. The exchange of Points for the flight award at the given time and on the given route depends on availability of seats.
3. The flights award may be issued only for LOT scheduled flights.
4. The travel under the flight award may start in Poland or abroad.
5. The ticket may be issued for a flight in the LOT Economy Class, LOT Premium Economy and LOT Business Class.
6. For the travel under the flight award the maximum stay is one year, regardless of the route.
7. The booking must be confirmed on the entire route.
8. The flight award may be ordered maximum 6 months before the flight and minimum 2 working days before the flight. (The flight award can be ordered in the working hours of service center (when ordered through offline form).
9. The change of date or time of flight is permitted no less than 1 working day before the commencement of the entire journey. In order to make changes in the flight award, contact the Program Service Centre. The first change is free of charge, each subsequent one shall be payable at PLN 250 for international flights and PLN 150 for domestic flights. 8% VAT should be added to domestic flights. No changes are permitted after the journey has started.
10. The route and passenger’s data may not be changed.
11. The return ticket may be issued for maximum two international sections of the route and two domestic connecting flights within the territory of Poland.
12. Ordering a flight award for a child (aged 2 and older) results in the deduction of the same number points from the account as in the case of a ticket for an adult.
13. A flight award for a child under 2 years of age does not constitute a reward in the program. Such ticket is issued subject to general rules. More information at lot.com
14. The airport charges for the flight award may be paid for using points or cash. In the first case the ticket is completely free and its cost is covered by LOT. In the second case the payment should be made online (ticket booked via a booker service at lotdlafirm.com) or via the Program Service Centre. Any invoices are issued and sent to the address stated in the profile.
15. The flight award may be returned after PLN 250 is charged for an international ticket and PLN 150 – for a domestic ticket. 8% VAT should be added to domestic flights. The full number of points will be restored to the Participant’s account.