1. The number of Points required to acquire the reward in the form of a travel class upgrade depends on booking classes for which the ticket purchased has been issued.
2. The order for the travel class upgrade (MCO) may be issued exclusively to a paid ticket issued for LOT scheduled international flights for the following flight codes:
♦ LO 001 - LO 2999
♦ LO 3000 - LO 3999
3. The order for the travel class upgrade (MCO) is valid under the validity of the paid ticket purchased in Poland.
4. A passenger travelling on the basis of a paid ticket with the travel class upgrade order (MCO) shall be entitled to all privileges foreseen for a passenger travelling in the business class (including the baggage limit).
5. No additional charges are collected for the issuance of the reward.
6. The travel class upgrade reward covers only a one-way flight on routes from and to Poland. The travel class upgrade for both directions requires ordering two separate rewards.
7. The travel class upgrade may be made from the following classes: B, Y, M, K, H, E, Q.
8. The travel class upgrade award may be ordered minimum 3 working days and maximum 6 months before the planned trip.
9. The program members order the reward by filling in a form on the program website.
10. The reward may be returned only together with the return of the paid ticket. In order to return the award, contact the Program Service Centre. No additional charges are collected for the return of the reward.